March, 2022 - MASONRY & DRAINAGE WORK
Local contractor Serra Stone was hired to complete the masonry and drainage components of the project. This included:
- Bring (3) existing brick wall sections surrounding largest paved circle down to one course under elevation of existing concrete plaza.
- Finish top of remaining wall with one new coarse of brick to match existing masonry. Wall must be flush with existing concrete plaza. *Use brick from demolition to finish top of wall if possible
- Point existing masonry where feasible
- Install (4) new brick piers (flanking each set of stairs, anchoring banisters) to match existing masonry as per plan. If budget allows, additional piers may be requested by client.
- Locate (5) existing drain pipes and prepare for installation of new drainage system.
- Install new drainage system as per Cityscape plan.